|Built in 1750 by Philip Weise, the mill is currently being restored by the Washington Township Land Trust.
In 1991 the Land Trust acquired the Obadiah Latourette Mill and the surrounding 10 acres of land. The 10 acres has been preserved as a wetlands park. A portion of the park has been set aside as a memorial garden for Helen Andrews, a long time resident of Long Valley and wife of Stan Andrews.
|Address||12 East Mill Road
Long Valley, NJ
||Washington Township Land Trust
P.O. Box 4
Long Valley, NJ 07853
|Hours of Operation||Tours are given most Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Look for Mill Tour sign outside. Arrangements can be made for tours on other days by calling 908-876-5986 (office) 908-229-0817 (President’s Cell).|